We organize tours around Warsaw – private tours or in small groups – that will let you discover the Polish countryside and landscapes of the Mazovia region.
During the tour (approximately 9 hours) you will visit the following places:
– Żelazowa Wola – the house where Frederic Chopin was born and the beautiful park that surrounds it
– Łowicz with its Market Square and the Cathedral which houses the tombs of 12 Polish archbishops
– Maurzyce – open air museum with colorful houses typical for the villages of the region
– Palace of Nieborów – its original interior, very well preserved, is a good illustration of the Polish aristocratic interiors of the royal times
– Żyrardów – small industrial town that owes its name to Philippe de Girard, French engineer and director of a linen fabric factory. We will visit the facilities of this factory where you will have the opportunity to buy beautiful objects in linen.
After the visit of Nieborów we will stop for lunch in a nice traditional restaurant.
Tour by minibus, approximate price per person (depending on the number of people in the group): 75 EUR
Please contact us to get a quote for this tour: email@example.com