- Take a walk in Chopin’s footsteps!
- Visit the places where Chopin lived with his family!
- Listen to Chopin’s music during the walk!
- Taste the drink Chopin drunk to improve his health!
- Enjoy 1-hour concert in a beautiful music salon!
During this tour you will find out where Chopin’s heart is, where he lived with his family, where he played the organ every Sunday and where he spent free time with his friends. We’ll talk about the ladies he loved and about his life in Paris. You will also have a chance to taste a very special drink he drunk to improve his health. The tour will end in a music salon (in a place where Chopin gave a few concerts) where you will spend the rest of the evening enjoying 1-hour recital performed by an exceptional artist.
Book the tour and enjoy this memorable experience!
Start of the tour at 17:30 next to Copernicus Monument in Krakowskie Przedmieście Street
Price: 39 EUR/person
Discounts for children and groups of more than 5 people
Tickets for the concert are included!
Contact us to book your tour: firstname.lastname@example.org